• Cardboard tube
• Craft nails
• Clear packing tape
• Rice or beans
• Duct tape, wrapping paper, washi tape, and paint (optional)
1. Tape off the bottom with clear packing tape.
2. Place first nail toward the end of the tube and hammer it in.
3. Rotate tube a ¼ of a turn, and place nail ½” – 1” below the top nail.
4. Continue this process all the way down the stick.
5. Pour rice and beans (your “rain”) through a funnel into your tube.
6. Tape off open end.
7. Optional: add washi tape to each end to give it a clean edge, and tie some embroidery thread for a pop of color.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram: http://instagram.com/brookemahan
Follow Brooke on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bmahan519/
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.